Sales associate - Trade show in Montreal April 7th -11th
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Associate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the booth is neat, clean and well-presented at all times.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Associate
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Able to stand and move about for long periods of time; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
- French is a must.
If you are interested please send your resume to: email@example.com
Subject: Montreal sales associate